POSITION: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Based near or in Head Office with regular travel throughout the UK
REPORTING TO: Board/CEO
SALARY: Competitive salary + commission
Plastic Furniture Company is the North East's leading supplier of quality Street Furniture. Over the years we have become well-known for our wide range of rotationally moulded bins, outdoor seating, tables and storage. Each and every one of our tough durable plastic products is designed, manufactured, assembled and distributed by our valued PFC team from our headquarters in Gateshead.
We are a major user of waste “Plastic” and strive to increase the longevity in use of all our products. We stand by our statement of sustainability in all we do.
We are looking for an experienced manufacturing Sales Manager to join the team to lead, develop and monitor Sales activities and strategies to increase revenue. The role requires developing and managing a sales plan, setting sales targets, and engaging with customers to build and retain relationships, negotiate deals, close sales, and handle customer queries and complaints.
This role is vital in achieving business growth by identifying new sales opportunities, developing partnerships, and expanding our customer base. We are looking for someone with excellent communication, sales tactics, and analytical skills. This is a challenging yet rewarding role that requires a dynamic, results-driven individual to lead sales towards achieving sales targets and revenue growth. This role has the potential for the right person to drive progression within the business and their own development of the role.
• Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand Plastic Furniture Company customer base and solidify its presence.
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets as prescribed.
• Developing and delivering a sales strategy in line with business objectives with a special emphasis on quality profitable new business.
• Providing direction in line with business strategy, leading and measuring the performance of Sales to ensure targets, budgets and objectives are achieved.
• Identifying opportunities by keeping track of competitor activity.
• Using industry knowledge to identify potential new markets and increase the market share.
• Maintaining sales records and design reports to ensure that the data collected is being utilised effectively.
• Preparing annual sales budget in conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team.
• Developing and implementing standard sales operating practices and monitoring techniques to deliver on lead generations and sales targets and reports.
• Ensuring effective sales monitoring is in place for all sales activity and ensure that the business is capturing critical data in relation to conversion targets and market opportunities.
• Collaborating with other departments (e.g. production, finance) to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
• Negotiating prices and contracts with clients and suppliers.
• Attending trade shows and events to represent the company and generate leads.
• Monitor and manage the sales budget to ensure profitability.
• Timely annual review of sales incentives.
• Delivery of presentations to customers when required.
• Attending customer visits as and when required
• Presenting new business opportunities/ideas to Senior Leadership Team.
• Target achievement via increased profitable revenue in line with budget and objectives
• Achieve/exceed budgets
• Performance in line with targets & KPI’s
• Meeting deadlines and production of reports to standard and schedule
Please send your CV to email@example.com